Koala cam FAQs:
- Why is Tanami sleeping all the time? Due to their diet of eucalyptus, koalas spend long periods of time sleeping, normally between 18 and 22 hours a day.
- Why is there no koala on screen? Tanami also has access to another area not covered by this camera.
- What is the cage on the left side of the camera for? This cage covers a light inside the enclosure.
- Can you move the camera angle? No, this is the best view for our animal keepers to monitor Tanami.
- Why is the camera not working at night? Our koalas go to bed at night and the cameras currently only work during the day.
Find out more about our koalas
We would like to say thank you to IndigoVision. Without their expertise and support we would not be able to provide this incredible view of the koalas. If you would like to find out more about IndigoVision and their Intelligent Video Solutions please visit: www.indigovision.com