(as of 1/9/19)
- Please note children 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- The prices above include a voluntary 10% donation towards RZSS conservation projects.
- Online prices based on the advance discount.
|Coaches (or free by arrangement)||£20.00|
*RZSS members must show a valid membership card on arrival at the car park
All caravans, motor homes and camper vans will be charged per the size of car parking space used and available.
We welcome groups of all sizes, whether you are arranging a family gathering, youth club outing, or coach party, we have a package to suit your needs
|Ticket Type|| Walk-up price
|Child 3 - 15 Years||£8.50||£8.00|
|Child (Under 3)||FREE||FREE|
If you would like to make a group booking please contact Reception on 0131 314 0326 or email [email protected]
Like the sound of unlimited entry, fast-track access and discounts in our shops and eateries?
Click here to discover more about RZSS Membership...
|Child (3-15 yrs)||£35.00||£31.50|
Members' guest tickets*
*The prices above include a voluntary 10% donation to our various conservation projects.
For information and pricing for education bookings please click here
Corporate Tickets, are valid for both Edinburgh Zoo and The Highland Wildlife Park, are a great way to show your staff, clients and customers that your organisation cares about wildlife.
Be a Gift Aid Visitor!
Did you know that the Royal Zoological Society of Scotland, which owns Edinburgh Zoo, is a charity?
RZSS is a charity devoted to the conservation of endangered species and their habitats. All tickets include an optional donation of 10% which helps us to run various conservation projects. By choosing to make this donation, you really help us.
The government supports charities like us with a scheme called Gift Aid, which allows us to claim back the tax on your donation. It is worth 25p in the pound to us if you are a UK taxpayer and is at no extra cost to you, so by donating today you ensure that we receive up to 3 times your original donation from the government.
* For Health and Safety reasons children aged 15 or under must be accompanied by a responsible person aged 16 or over at all times.
* Edinburgh Zoo is located on a hillside so we recommend that visitors wear comfortable footwear.
* Some of our indoor enclosures / attractions may open later than the stated opening time and may close 30 minutes prior to the Zoo's stated closing time.
* Dogs are not permitted into Edinburgh Zoo as they can cause stress to some of our animals. We only permit guide-dogs for the visually impaired.
* For the safety of other visitors and our animals, we reserve the right to refuse admission to any visitors under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
** Eligibility for concessions:
- Full time students only with valid student ID - ID provided must have a valid expiry date
- Young Scot cards
- Unemployed person with proof, such as a letter from DSS or a post office card
- Senior citizens, aged over 60
- Blue badge holders