Edinburgh Zoo Nights - Tickets Now on Sale
A Wild start to the weekend!
The award-winning Edinburgh Zoo Nights returns for 2014. As last year’s events sold out several weeks in advance, this year we have released four dates for you to party with the animals.
Edinburgh Zoo Nights is an adult-only afterhours event where you get the rare opportunity to see what the animals get up to in the evening whilst enjoying a drink and a range of delicious street food.
There’s also a great variety of entertainment, including a silent disco, facepainting, high ropes course and animal talks, plus a different combination of live music, street performers and comedy acts at each event.
So get your paws on a ticket and release your inner party animal!
Tickets cost £20 plus booking fee and £17 plus booking fee for RZSS members.
For information about the event, for your RZSS member discount code or information about corporate and group bookings, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: a group is a party of 10 or more.
Groups can pre order food and drink vouchers. For details, please contact email@example.com.
Tickets are now available to book online for the following dates:
23rd May - Edinburgh Zoo Nights
6th June - Edinburgh Zoo Nights
20th June - Edinburgh Zoo Nights
27th June - Edinburgh Zoo Nights
• Your ticket includes zoo entry and all entertainment. Food and drink will be available to purchase on the night.
• This is predominantly an outdoor event, so please dress appropriately. The event will still go ahead if it rains – an authentic Scottish experience!
• The Zoo is wheelchair accessible, but please note that the Zoo is on a steep hill. There will be a disabled access vehicle in operation at the events for use by visitors with mobility issues only. If you require this service, please contact a member of staff in the main reception on arrival and we will make the appropriate arrangements.
• The Edinburgh Zoo Nights events fall in a crucial time in the panda breeding season. In order to minimise disruption, the pandas will NOT be on show on any of the four nights. We apologise for any inconvenience.
• There are no cash machines on site, however some kiosks will be able to take card payments. Please make sure you have some cash on you.
• Some animal enclosures will have to close earlier than others so the animals can go to bed.
• We ask all visitors to please leave the zoo quietly by 10pm
Terms and conditions
• Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be changed for any other tickets.
• Adults only (over 18s). Please bring ID with you on the night.
• No external food and drink allowed in the park. Bag searches will be in operation on the night.
• Your tickets do not include food or drink. Food and drink is available to purchase on the night.
• Please don’t come in costume or wear masks around the animals – they don’t like it!
• Edinburgh Zoo reserves the right to refuse entry to any intoxicated guests, or to ask guests to leave the park due to inappropriate behaviour.
• The zoo will close at 10pm, with drinks served until 9.30pm.
• Normal zoo event terms and conditions apply -
• In the event of cancellation, you will be issued a full refund
• We want you to have fun, but ask you to please be sensible and respect the animals. Please refrain from:
o loud noises
o banging on windows
o feeding the animals
o smoking in the enclosures
o dropping litter
o touching any of the animals.
Travel and Accommodation
• There will be free parking on the night
• If you are using public transport, please visit our How to Get Here page.
• If you are travelling from further afield and would like some recommendations for nearby accommodation, please visit our hotels and accommodation page...
• If you have any questions about the event please contact Jo Paulson on 0131 314 0340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Scotland's leading events and entertainment website, check out www.list.co.uk
Summerhall, formerly The Royal Dick School of Veterinary Studies in Edinburgh, is a creative hub for the arts in Scotland. Summerhall is open to the public all year round and hosts events in conjunction with many of the City’s major festivals. But it’s far more than Edinburgh’s newest and biggest arts venue … visitors will find theatre, performance, music and exhibitions, libraries and mini museums, educational and research programmes, studios and workshops all housed within Summerhall's labyrinthine building.
Anatomy is an Edinburgh-based platform for performers and artists of all disciplines, creating a stage for risk-taking performance and breath-taking theatrics. Anatomy’s regular event is quarterly at Summerhall, in a historic anatomy lecture theatre, with special events and commissions around the year. “Necessary and vital to the growth of the arts in Edinburgh”- Exeunt Magazine
Ten Tracks is an Edinburgh-based netlabel that curates diverse Scottish and international music, selling compilations of 10 bright and beautiful downloads to tastes great and small, for just £1.