Edinburgh Zoo Nights - Tickets Now on Sale
Edinburgh Zoo Nights is all over for another year...
Edinburgh Zoo Nights 2014 has now come to a close. Thank you to everyone who came and helped make it such a special series of events. Updates for our 2015 Zoo Nights plans will be posted here first to stay tuned or alternatively subscribe to the official event facebook page to be the first to hear the latest news and see highlights from this years events.
Watch our video!
See what the guests of our first two events through to the Edinburgh Zoo Nights Experience:
View our event map!
• Doors will open at 6pm, with last entry at 8pm.
• Your ticket includes zoo entry and all entertainment. Food and drink will be available to purchase on the night.
• This is predominantly an outdoor event, so please dress appropriately. The event will still go ahead if it rains – an authentic Scottish experience!
• The Zoo is wheelchair accessible, but please note that the Zoo is on a steep hill. There will be a disabled access vehicle in operation at the events for use by visitors with mobility issues only. If you require this service, please contact a member of staff in the main reception on arrival and we will make the appropriate arrangements.
• The Edinburgh Zoo Nights events fall in a crucial time in the panda breeding season. In order to minimise disruption, the pandas will NOT be on show on any of the four nights. We apologise for any inconvenience.
• There are no cash machines on site, however some kiosks will be able to take card payments. Please make sure you have some cash on you.
• Some animal enclosures will have to close earlier than others so the animals can go to bed.
• We ask all visitors to please leave the zoo quietly by 10pm
Terms and conditions
• Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be changed for any other tickets.
• Adults only (over 18s). Please bring ID with you on the night.If you do not bring ID and we think you might be underage, you will not be allowed into the event.
• No external food and drink allowed in the park. Bag searches will be in operation on the night.
• Your tickets do not include food or drink. Food and drink is available to purchase on the night.
• Please don’t come in costume or wear masks around the animals – they don’t like it!
• Edinburgh Zoo reserves the right to refuse entry to any intoxicated guests, or to ask guests to leave the park due to inappropriate behaviour.
• The zoo will close at 10pm, with drinks served until 9.30pm.
• Normal zoo event terms and conditions apply -
• In the event of cancellation, you will be issued a full refund
• We want you to have fun, but ask you to please be sensible and respect the animals. Please refrain from:
o loud noises
o banging on windows
o feeding the animals
o smoking in the enclosures
o dropping litter
o touching any of the animals.
Travel and Accommodation
• There will be free parking on the night
• If you are using public transport, please visit our How to Get Here page.
• If you are travelling from further afield and would like some recommendations for nearby accommodation, please visit our hotels and accommodation page...
• If you have any questions about the event please contact Jo Paulson on 0131 314 0340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Scotland's leading events and entertainment website, check out www.list.co.uk
Summerhall, formerly The Royal Dick School of Veterinary Studies in Edinburgh, is a creative hub for the arts in Scotland. Summerhall is open to the public all year round and hosts events in conjunction with many of the City’s major festivals. But it’s far more than Edinburgh’s newest and biggest arts venue … visitors will find theatre, performance, music and exhibitions, libraries and mini museums, educational and research programmes, studios and workshops all housed within Summerhall's labyrinthine building.
Anatomy is an Edinburgh-based platform for performers and artists of all disciplines, creating a stage for risk-taking performance and breath-taking theatrics. Anatomy’s regular event is quarterly at Summerhall, in a historic anatomy lecture theatre, with special events and commissions around the year. “Necessary and vital to the growth of the arts in Edinburgh”- Exeunt Magazine
Ten Tracks is an Edinburgh-based netlabel that curates diverse Scottish and international music, selling compilations of 10 bright and beautiful downloads to tastes great and small, for just £1.