Have you visited our Giant Lanterns of China event? are you potty about the penguins or have you fallen for the faeries ?
RZSS Edinburgh Zoo, in partnership with the VYA Creative Lantern Company, DDM Entertainment and Events Inc are giving our visitors the chance to win their very own lantern - choosing between a faerie, penguin or macaw lantern. The 1st prize will be awarded to our favourite photo, video or GIFGIF shared during the event.
In addition to the first prize, there will also be three secondary prizes, with each winner receiving a pair of tickets to Edinburgh Zoo.
To enter all you have to do is share your photos online - across Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and tag us in them - #GiantLanterns @EdinburghZoo.
Enjoy the event and good luck!
Terms and conditions:
1. The competition closes at midnight on 18/2/19.
2. There is one 1st prize available with the winner choosing between a penguin, faerie or macaw lantern. Due to size, the winner must arrange to collect the lantern from Edinburgh Zoo. The 1st prize winner will also receive a family day pass to Edinburgh Zoo for up to 2 adults and 2 children valid until 30/6/19.
3. Winners will be asked to sign a liability waiver before receiving the lantern; the waiver details safety information including the potential for sharp edges on the lantern. Please also note that lights and electrics within the lanterns will be disconnected.
4. There will also be three secondary prizes, with our favourite image or video from the event posted in November, December and January each receiving a pair of tickets to visit Edinburgh Zoo. Tickets will be valid until 30/6/19.
5. Winners will be contacted via social media and sent full details once a valid email has been supplied.
6. Prizes are non transferable and there is no cash or prize alternative available.
7. Entrants must post their pictures of the Giant Lanterns of China event using the hashtag #GiantLanterns on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and tag @EdinburghZoo for a chance to win.
8. No purchase is necessary.
9. The Competition is not open to employees of The Royal Zoological Society of Scotland (RZSS), Compass Group, Interserve, Vya or DDM.
10. Full details of the prize will be e-mailed on confirmation of personal details.
11. RZSS and Edinburgh Zoo reserve the right to alter or close this competition at any time.
12. This competition is open to all UK residents.
13. RZSS and Edinburgh Zoo are not responsible for invalid email addresses being registered through the competition form.
14. Prizes do not include accommodation, food or travel to or from Edinburgh Zoo.