Normal Zoo Entry terms and conditions apply.
- From time to time we and third parties to whom we have provided authority may take photographs and/or video recordings of the Zoo premises, including the car parks and surrounding areas, as well as events, which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket to the event, you are accepting these Terms, and you agree that RZSS or any authorised third party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that all copyright and any other intellectual property rights that subsist in or arise out of these materials shall be absolutely owned by us or such authorised third party (subject to our agreement) as the case may be.
- Tickets are always non-refundable.
- Ticketholders can transfer their Lantern Festival tickets to another date, subject to availability, up to 31 Oct 2017 through Eventbrite. No transfers will be allowed after this date. Ticketholders will be charged the price difference if tickets on the date they are transferring to are more expensive.
- Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-transferable after 31 October 2017. No refunds or exchanges will be issued for event bookings should you no longer be able to attend.
If RZSS Edinburgh Zoo cancels and event, attendees will be notified by email to the email address used to book the tickets. It is the responsibility of the attendees to check their emails before arriving at the event to check for any updates, and to make sure email addresses are correctly entered when booking tickets. In the event of a cancellation, attendees will be given the opportunity to transfer their ticket(s) to a different equivalent date (subject to availability) and must get in touch with the events team within the given timeframe. If attendees have not been in touch within the given timeframe, or no suitable alternative date can be found, a full refund will be issued.
Lantern event tickets do not give ticketholders access to Edinburgh Zoo during daytime opening hours, unless the lantern plus daytime re-vist ticket type has been purchased.
Daytime revisit tickets cannot be purchased separately. Purchasers of the daytime revisit tickets can enter the Zoo on one day from 1 December 2017 to 30 April 2018 (excluding 9 Feb - 19 Feb 2018 and 30 Mar - 15 Apr 2018) by showing their ticket at the Zoo main entrance on their chosen day. Daytime revisit ticketholders can choose to redeem their daytime visit to the Zoo on the same day as their lantern event ticket, but will be required to exit the Zoo at the 4pm closing time and re-queue to enter the Zoo for the event at the time stated on their ticket.
Daytime revisit ticktholders are not guaranteed panda viewing slots. Panda viewing slots can be booked on arrival at the Zoo for the day visit, subject to availability.
Complimentary carer tickets can be requested. One carer ticket only per ticketholder only.
- In the event of a cancellation, RZSS Edinburgh Zoo will email all attendees as soon as possible to inform you. It is the responsibility of attendees to check their email in advance of attending the event to receive notifications.
- The Zoo will close at 9pm. Those booking on the later slots will be expected to leave the Zoo by 9pm.
- Guests are not permitted to bring their own food or drink into the Zoo, except where guests have very particular dietary requirements.
- Edinburgh Zoo reserves the right to change or update event timings and content up to and on the day of the event.
- In addition to the ticket price, a booking fee and processing fee applies. Tickets are booked through our ticketing partner Eventbrite. Tickets are electronic only, there is no option to post out tickets. To purchase tickets, you must have a valid and current email address.
- Make sure you check your order for any mistakes and advise us immediately of any errors. Mistakes may not be able to be corrected if it is within 7 days of the event.
- Ticket buyers will be given the option to receive Edinburgh Zoo’s newsletter. If they select to receive updates, their email address will be added to the mailing list. They are able to unsubscribe from this list at any time.
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- I understand that I need to arrive at the time chosen when purchasing tickets.