At Mansion House we pride ourselves on the quality of our food. All our dishes are created on the day of your event with fresh, high quality ingredients and our dedicated Chefs will ensure it is presented and served to the highest standard. We pride ourselves on offering great service and the finest cuisine with a wide range of menu’s to suit all tastes. We source the finest ingredients, locally where possible and ensure our food is ethical, sustainable and seasonal. No matter what dietary requirements your group may have we can create a dish that everyone will enjoy.
Our menus are made using only Palm Oil Free or Sustainable Palm Oil Products.
Palm Oil is an ingredient found in lots of our kitchen and bathroom staples… from biscuits and breakfast cereals to shampoos and detergents. The clearing of land to grow palm oil trees has led to major deforestation in South East Asia.
This is having a major impact on species which can be seen here at Edinburgh Zoo including Sumatran tigers, sun bears and Malayan tapirs. You can help too by placing only palm oil free or sustainable palm oil products in your shopping basket.
We’ve achieved the Soil Association’s bronze Food for Life Catering Mark, a guarantee that fresh food is always on our menu. Our food is freshly prepared, free from trans fats, GM ingredients, undesirable additives and comes from farms which meet UK animal welfare standards.
- At least 75% of our meals are freshly prepared.
- Menus make the most of seasonal produce.
- We can trace our meat back to the farm.
- Our food is free from undesirable additives, colouring and sweeteners.
- Every £1 you spend on a Food for Life Served Here meal means a social return on investment of £3 in the form of jobs and local enterprise.
- We never use fish on the Marine Conservation Society ‘Fish to Avoid’ List.