Served 1.30pm - 3pm on 8, 9, 29, and 30 September
This September, enjoy a delicious afternoon tea in the beautiful Mansion House during a great day out exploring Edinburgh Zoo.
As well as your admission ticket to the zoo, the afternoon tea menu includes:
• A selection of finely cut sandwiches on white and granary bread
• Oven baked scones with Chantilly cream and preserves
• Selection of hand-crafted pastries
• Eteaket loose leaf teas or fair-trade filter coffee
• A glass of prosecco (optional)
Please note we can cater to specific dietary requirements and will make contact ahead of the experience to confirm these.
Afternoon Tea will be served in the Mansion House at 1.30pm – 3pm, with our zoo opening hours 10am – 5pm.
Please note the maximum table size is for eight people from no more than two households and attendees must be aged 16 or over. Those opting for the prosecco option must be over 18 years of age.
If you have any questions or want to learn more, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.