Have you visited our Giant Lanterns of China event and fallen in love with the craftsmanship and artistry? Now is your chance to win one of the lanterns.
RZSS Edinburgh Zoo, in partnership with the VYA Creative Lantern Company, DDM Entertainment and Events Inc are offering a kingfisher lantern to the visitor who takes our favourite Giant Lanterns photograph during the event.
To enter all you have to do is share your photos from the event across Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and tag us in them - #GiantLanterns @EdinburghZoo.
Enjoy the event and good luck!
Terms and conditions:
1. The competition closes at midnight on 1/3/18.
2. There is one prize available consisting of one small bird lantern. The lantern will be chosen for you and either posted or be at the Zoo for collection.
3. Winners will be asked to sign a liability waiver before receiving the lantern due to the potential for sharp edges on the lantern.
4. The winner will be drawn at random after 1/3/18 and be contacted via social media and sent full details once a valid email has been supplied.
5. The prize is non transferable and there is no cash or prize alternative available.
6. Entrants must post their pictures of the Giant Lanterns of China event using the hashtag #GiantLanterns on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to win.
7. No purchase is necessary.
8. The Competition is not open to employees of The Royal Zoological Society of Scotland (RZSS), Compass Group, Interserve, Vya or DDM.
9. Full details of the prize will be e-mailed on confirmation of personal details.
10. All entrants will be offered the opportunity to join our database offering news, discounts and future offers.
11. RZSS and Edinburgh Zoo reserve the right to alter or close this competition at any time.
12. This competition is open to all UK residents.
13. RZSS and Edinburgh Zoo are not responsible for invalid email addresses being registered through the competition form.
14. The prize does not include accommodation or travel to or from Edinburgh Zoo.