Zoo Nights - Sold Out!
Hints and Tips
To help you make the most of Zoo Nights here are a few useful hints and tips
Download a copy of the Zoo Nights Park Map & Guide (3.1Mb pdf) so you can plan your night before you come
- It is free to see the giant pandas between 6pm and 8.30pm with no prior booking required
- To the Zoo - Shuttle busses will be running from outside West Register House on Charlotte Square, from 5pm - 6.10pm. Get there early to make sure you get a seat
- Only those who have pre-booked bus tickets can make use of the shuttle. Tickets cannot be purchased at the bus on the night.
- On the way back, the coaches will be leaving from the top of the Zoo car park from 9.30pm to 10.20pm.
Animal handling sessions
- Please be aware that animal handling was fully booked within 10 mins last time. We apologise if you don't get the chance to do this, however our keepers will have some of the animals circulating around the Zoo for you to meet during the night
Other useful information
- There are no cash machines on site, however some kiosks will be able to take card payments. Please make sure you have some cash on you.
- Some animal enclosures will have to close earlier than others so the animals can get some rest.
- Your ticket includes zoo entry and entertainment. Food and drink will be available to purchase on the night.
- We want you to have fun, but ask you to please be sensible and respect the animals. Please avoid loud noises, banging on windows, feeding the animals, smoking in the enclosures, leaving litter, or touching any of the animals.
Travel and Accommodation
- There will be free parking on the night
- If you are using public transport, please visit our How to Get Here page.
- If you are travelling from further afield and would like some recommendations for nearby accommodation, please visit our hotels and accommodation page...
- If you have any questions about the event please contact Jo Paulson on 0131 314 0340 or email email@example.com
If you are travelling from outside of Edinburgh, we would recommend Citylink. With services to the heart of more than 200 towns and cities across the length and breadth of the country, Citylink is Scotland’s premier coach company. Visit www.citylink.co.uk to plan your journey (please note, Citylink coaches will take you to Edinburgh city centre, so remember to consider your onward travel to the zoo). There will be a shuttle bus (£3) operating between Charlotte Square and the Zoo for the Event. Please see our useful information section for further details...
Terms and conditions
· Adults only (over 18s). Please bring ID with you on the night
· No external food and drink allowed in the park. Bag searches will be in operation on the night.
· Please don’t come in costume – the animals don’t like it
· Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be changed for any other tickets.
· Edinburgh Zoo reserves the right to refuse entry to any intoxicated guests, or to ask guests to leave the park due to inappropriate behaviour
· The zoo will close at 10pm, with drinks served until 9.30pm
· Normal zoo event terms and conditions apply
· Normal zoo entry terms and conditions apply
· We ask all visitors to please leave the zoo quietly by 10pm
· In the event of cancellation, you will be issued a full refund
Scotland's leading events and entertainment website, check out list.co.uk